Invoice Factoring for Staffing Agencies
If slow cash flow is hurting your staffing company’s ability to move forward with larger clients and initiatives to meet greater goals, invoice factoring for staffing is the solution! Invoice factoring for staffing is easy, and it’s flexible enough to be right for any staffing business! It’s also the only type of funding that grows as your staffing business grows, so you’ll never again have to worry about losing momentum because of uneven cash flow!
Factor Finders’ top staffing experts will review your application to identify the unique qualities of your business. We will then connect your staffing company with the invoice factoring service that best matches your company’s distinct needs and goals.
Is Invoice Factoring Right for Your Staffing Business?
Is invoice factoring right for your staffing business? If you answer yes to any of these questions, now is the time to start invoice factoring:
- Would you prefer to get paid instantly, instead of having to wait 30-60 days for invoice payments?
- Is most of your working capital held up by outstanding invoices?
- Is the expense of trying to collect payments on invoices more costly than it’s worth?
- Has uneven cash flow ever stopped you from being able to take advantage of an opportunity for growth?
- Are your worries about being able to make payroll clashing with your desire to start a staffing company?
- Would more working capital enable you to grow your company?
- Have you been rejected for a bank-loan, because of size, credit, experience, or because your company was going through rapid growth?
Invoice Factoring Vs. a Bank-Loan
If you are looking for funding for your staffing company you may have already tried or be thinking about trying a bank-loan. However, invoice factoring has many advantages over a bank-loan. Bank-loan applications are bulky and come with many complicated procedures, while factoring applications are easy and take only moments. Banks can reject your staffing company for a variety of reasons, but staffing companies of all kinds can get approved for invoice factoring. Bank-loans force you to take on debt and risk, while factoring is debt- and risk-free. Invoice-factoring doesn’t require re-application every time you want additional funds, while bank-loans do. Invoice factoring is highly personalized, while bank-loans just come with red tape and bureaucracy.
Invoice factoring for staffing is the best funding option for your company.
Invoice Factoring is Easy!
Invoice factoring is easy to apply for, easy to receive, and the factoring process itself is also simple!
- Sell your invoices to the factoring company
- Receive up to 90% cash back immediately
- The factor collects invoice payments from your clients, subtracts a small fee, and returns the remainder to you
- You can repeat as often as necessary
Your Company can Reap all the Benefits of Invoice Factoring for Staffing!
The many benefits your staffing company can take advantage of from invoice factoring include:
- Doesn’t create any debt
- Bad credit is OK (this is because factors care more about your clients’ credit)
- Best rates in the industry: 0.69% to 1.59% for 30 days
- First time accounts can be funded within days
- No hidden fees
- Flexible contracts
- No minimums or maximums
- Up to 90% immediate cash back
All Staffing Industries can Receive Instant Funding from Invoice Factoring
Staffing companies in all industries can improve their payroll with factoring, including:
Start Factoring your Invoices Now!
To move your business ahead with invoice factoring for staffing, call 1-855-EZ-Factor now or apply online, and watch your company blossom into greater and greater success!